When: Saturday, October 13, 2012
Cost: FREE and open to the public
There will be hands-on children’s activities and face painting. Local organizations will have display booths including:
- Wildlife Sanctuary of Northwest Florida
- Escambia Amateur Astronomy Association
- Dauphin Island SeaLab
- Audubon Society
- Escambia County Solid Waste Management Recycle Program
You can meet the reptiles that reside at RHEC, observe the Eastern Screech Owls living on site, stroll through the butterfly garden and gazebo, do some bird watching aboard the one of a kind bird bus, or walk some of our trails through the 120 acre pine forest and seepage bog.
Silent auction items:
- Dophin watching tour from Chase N Fins
- Gift cards from Intracoastal Outfitters
- Certificate for advertising on Outdoor Gulf Coast
- Hand-crafted flower pots from Yarden Art and more
Bidding begins at 10:00 a.m. sharp and ends at 1:30 p.m.
For more information call (850) 937-2117. They are located at 1300 Tobias Road, Cantonment, Florida 32533.