Join Outdoor Gulf Coast and Water Warrior for an Eco Paddle Teen Clinic!
The one day clinic will be offered July 13 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. in Gulf Breeze (Shoreline Park).
Here’s a look at what we’ll do:
- Learn to Paddleboard from an ACA certified instructor
- Learn about our local ecosystem
- Marine science
- Water safety
- Paddleboard games
- Create eco art
- Earn a certificate & much more!
Student to instructor ratio: No more than 5:1
Students will explore marine habitats from a paddleboard and the shoreline and learn how they can help.
Boards and life jackets are provided for each student.
- Learn a variety of stand-up-paddleboarding skills in order to have fun and be safe on the water. Marine Science scavenger hunt and touch tank identification.
- SUP Eco Tour to learn about our local waterways, marine habitats, winds, currents, conservation, and more. Create Eco Art projects to learn fun and practical ways to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- Paddle races and more. Camp concludes with a Water Warrior Ceremony where each student earns a Water Warrior certificate.